UX Researcher | Global Media Brand
We're proud to be recruiting for one of the world's leading news and media brands. The organisation has an innovative business model that has made it one of the world's most successful digital news operations.
We are looking for a talented UX researcher who will be working at the heart of the product development process working collaboratively with the UX, and product design teams and with a massive variety of stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong methodological knowledge and great people-reading and analytic skills teamed with a passion for communicating research findings
- Experience designing, facilitating, analysing and synthesising qualitative, quantitative and observational research methodologies
- Clear an confident communicator who is able to easily explain user needs to stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data, from gathering and analysis through to design and development
- Experience in a research role either agency or client side
The business offers a very competitive benefits package and a bonus on top of salary, if the role sounds like a good match for you please apply below.