Up to £45k + bonus
Greater London. Job Ref: TL884632
A great opportunity has arisen to join one of pet food's fastest growing companies in a newly created Brand Manager role. You will directly contribute to the direction and growth of the company as it continues its impressive rise!
As Brand Manager, you will be fully responsible for the day to day running of 3 brands, deliver key projects and contribute fully to brand growth through brilliant comms execution. This role reports to the Marketing Director and will work closely with Sales, Digital, and Graphic Design teams.
- Full day to day brand management and P&L responsibility
- Leading innovation projects that will step change growth
- Developing and executing excellent communications in-store and ATL
- Implementing pack design changes
- Full ownership of trade shows and events
- Development of sales decks and selling tools for UK and International markets
- PR activity
- Budget management
What are we looking for?
- 3-4 years' brand management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Proven experience in the development and execution of winning NPD
- Track record of strong consumer comms execution across different media, including PR
- Comfortable working closely with Sales teams to develop winning sales collateral
- Strategically minded to make sure we do the right thing
- An agent of change - make positive changes where needed in a fast-growing company
- Flexible. Someone able to do the big stuff and the small stuff in equal measure
- Corporate FMCG marketing training preferred (and/or CIM)
For more information about this young, entrepreneurial and vibrant business, or to apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com