Assistant Brand Manager
Great opportunity for a smart and ambitious brand marketer to take on an exciting and fast paced role within this well-known branded food business in Leeds. It will be a busy and highly visible role within a team of both creative and strategic marketers who will help and support you to develop your own skills in order to learn and grow within the business. If you are looking for your next step up in your career or just fancy a new challenge in a different environment, then this could be the role for you.
- Gain a full understanding of the brand proposition, target consumer and products.
- Assist in the management of projects from concept to launch.
- Contribute to the annual brand plan and subsequent execution of that plan.
- Track the brands performance and those of your competitor brands.
- Build strong cross functional relationships with other areas of the business i.e. sales, category management, NPD)
- Work closely with agency partners.
- Become the key point of contact within the business for your brand.
Key Skills Checklist:
- Robust experience of working within a consumer driven brand team.
- Ideally some experience of all marketing communications mix (ATL - BTL)
- Excellent at building relationships with strong interpersonal skills, consistently displaying a confident, friendly and enthusiastic approach.
- Passionate about food and driven to succeed.
- Strong project management skills and able to multi-task with an attention to detail.
- Able to operate at pace and enjoy a challenge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail Andrea Forton now.