MW Graphic Designer (corporate in-house)
We are very happy to be helping one of our favourite clients - a leading professional services company in the West End - find an integral part of their design team.
The graphics department comprises of four people and provides services to all members of the firm throughout the UK, including (but not exclusively): -
- Design and layout of corporate literature, presentation material and bid support
- Preparation of floor plans, cartography and bespoke mapping
- Maintenance and revisions to the firm's website and intranet and html emails
- Design and maintenance of client microsites
The lead and turnaround time for client work is often very short and quality standards are very high. The team works hard, maintaining a positive attitude, working together with everyone contributing.
The ideal person will:
- Have good design skills, knowledge and understanding
- Have a good working knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (and be happy working on a PC)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Understand what makes good branding and brand consistency
- Have good interpersonal skills (phone, email and face-to-face), and the ability to listen and interpret situations and briefs
- Be well organised in terms of planning time around multiple projects
- Be able to work both collaboratively or independently
It's a corporate environment but the team is friendly and sociable with excellent support from the Team Leader. We've had great success in recruiting for this company and it's no lie to say that EVERY person that has interviewed there has wanted the job!