Interior Designer and Stylist roles
This company specialise in the interior design of show homes throughout the UK and enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering and installing beautiful interiors to enhance the saleability of homes on every development. They are a large team of passionate, committed professionals who excel in delivering a personable, yet professional service.
Embarking on an exciting but sustainable growth plan they are seeking to add two additional members to their design team:
1. An Interior Designer to work on a variety of design styles to plan the design of living environments for many major house builders. Working to a brief you will accurately interpret a customers design brief and preferences to create professionally designed schemes, constantly reviewing briefing plans in line with budgets set, working closely with colleagues to present scheme ideas and overseeing final production of presentation boards to illustrate created schemes with furniture.
2. A Stylist to work remotely assisting in the final styling of a show home following its installation, sourcing and installing interior design styling products, prints and mirrors. This includes the buying of dressing out items to suit the style of the design presentation, installation of show homes, understanding the furniture being installed and planning the dressing out and representing the company (if required) to carry out a handover to the client following the installation.
Person / Experience Required:
· Relevant qualifications in design and 3+ years experience of residential interiors, ideally, showhomes
· Experience of managing project budgets and timelines
· Knowledge of different fabric types, window and soft furnishings, suppliers and furniture styles
· Experience of space planning and scaling
· An understanding of VectorWorks and Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage
· Experience in Interior Styling with a good eye for proportion / colour and balance
· Good communication skills both verbally and written
· Flexibility to travel and stay away from home
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Organised with good time-management skills.