Data Operations Manager
Data Operations Manager, London, £35K to £40K + benfits
If you have been working in marketing and have strong data manipulation and selections skills including SQL this could be the opportunity you have been looking for
Data Operations Manager - The role
Working in the data team at this agency to support a range of clients
- Managing data feeds and ensuring the database is up to date.
- Manipulating data and running selections and counts for direct marketing campaigns
- Using SQL and campaign management tools such as FastStats or Adobe Campaign
- Work closely with internal teams to understand data briefs and deliver for clients
Data Operations Manager- Skills and experience
- Solid direct / database marketing knowledge (gained in a client side role, at agency, data supplier or data bureau)
- Experience importing, cleansing, de duping and exporting data
- Experience running counts and selections
- Strong SQL (essential)
- Experience of a campaign management tools such as Adobe Campaign or FastStats would be highly beneficial, but is not essential if you have strong SQL skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail
- A good communicator - able to liaise with internal teams
This is a lovely agency and role in the heart of London and the salary for this role is £35K to £40K plus benefits.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.