Hertfordshire. Ref: TL884545
One of Britain's biggest grocery businesses is looking for a highly experienced and impressive Brand Director to lead the creation of transformational plans and inspire a team of marketers and innovators. This is a very high profile leadership role focussed on step change innovation and communication. The successful candidate will be working for/have worked for a global blue chip business and already be operating at Director level with significant full mix brand marketing experience.
- Responsible for P&L delivery and market share growth for branded portfolio worth in excess of £250m in retail sales.
- Development and execution of annual marketing plans.
- Lead, motivate, build and coach a large team across marketing, innovation and project management.
- Regular reporting to senior leadership and Exec team on brand performance and future plans.
- Develop a clear strategy and 3 year plan to drive growth fully rooted in consumer insight.
- Set the direction for partner agencies to build market leading communication platforms and through the line executions.
- Lead creation of a 3 year innovation pipeline which delivers both breakthrough NPD and EPD to sustain growth in the core business.
For more information and to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org