Graduate Digital Marketing Executive | Events
Our client is a Digital Marketing Company, incorporating a range of events, forums and eCommerce. They are looking for a talented candidate who is driven to build a career in Digital Marketing. There is a real range of product and activities to get involved with so if you are a hardworking and enthusiastic team member this could be for you.
- Work with the team to manage digital marketing across all brands
- Research trends within the forums and work with clients to make sure research projects run smoothly
- Encourage clients to take on advertising space and work with the sales team to co-ordinate larger campaigns
- Be involved in the conceptualisation and fulfilment of advertising projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to stick to tight deadlines and keen attention to detail
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and Social Media experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft suite including, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
If you think this could be a good match for you, please apply below.