Our client is a full service production agency who deliver hundreds of events each year including conferences, product launches, awards ceremonies, exhibitions and road shows. They provide sound, video, lighting, scenic, digital content and full project management.
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will design and produce content for new business proposals and existing client projects that will include event brand and identity, environment design, set and stage design, presentation and template design, motion graphic and video production, interactive experiences and large format print.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Work with the Creative Director and core design team to develop and deliver creative, innovative and strategically considered design work across a wide range of brand, digital, environment, live and print projects
- Take the creative lead, owning and managing key projects
- Understand the constraints and opportunities within client brand guidelines to push the boundaries of what can be achieved
- Expand and apply ideas to different touch-points with flair and consistency
- Attend, contribute to and help facilitate creative brainstorms
- Lead the creative design process on dedicated projects and new business proposals
- Attend client meetings and pitch presentations, communicating creative concepts with passion and clarity
- Balance the demands of creative excellence and commercial imperatives to complete projects on time, on budget and on brief
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments across all industry platforms
- Motivate and help develop junior and mid-weight members of the creative team
- Demonstrate strong team-working skills and the ability to build strong collaborative relationships across The agency
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the Company's sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function