Field Sales Executive / B2B Sales / Area Sales
Job Title: Field Sales Executive - B2B
Location: Field based covering Worcestershire, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich, and Evesham areas
Salary: £25,000 per annum (OTE 30000K)
The sales executive role will be responsible for driving the sales through to completion of a sale including the administration and machine handover, this role will be a mixture of a field based and office role.
The primary focus will be on generating leads through new business via sources such as; following up on leads / canvassing / cold calling etc, including demonstrating machines on customer's sites across the UK.
Reporting directly to the sales manager the sales executive will be responsible for proactively driving sales. The candidate will have at least 2 years practical sales experience of working within a business to business sales environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is motivated to grow their role within an expanding organisation.
As the role is customer facing the successful candidate will need to be well presented with a good telephone manner and presentation skills. The candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate strong administration and communication skills, attention to detail, a flexible approach, commitment and passion. This role will require the ability to lift and load/unload vans.
- Plan and organise your own diary to identify and drive new sales
- Building and developing relationships with prospect and existing customers whilst maximising sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain an accurate and up to date prospecting system and ensure this data is being correctly captured and followed up on
- Travelling on the road to meet new and existing customers and demonstrating machines on customer sites throughout the UK
- Oversee and close sales and ensure targets are met
- Leaflet delivering, building a database of leads
- Composing, sending and the follow up of quotes
- Chasing generated enquiries
- Supporting the office, general admin duties
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Microsoft office skills
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to deal with a wide variety of decision makers face to face, over the telephone and in writing
- Ability to work unsupervised and act on own initiative, experience of working both in the office and on the road
- Ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently and effectively
- Possess a strong work ethic, high enthusiasm and a natural ability to identify new business opportunities
- Full, clean driving licence
In return you'll receive a highly competitive salary with OTE's of 30K+ in Year 1, plus healthcare and company van (for work purposes) and the opportunity to work with a well-established organisation.
To APPLY please click on the APPLY NOW link attaching your full CV and Covering Letter outlining why you're the ideal candidate for the role.
Candidates with experience working in Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Executive, Field Sales, Area Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales Agent, Senior Sales, Business Development, BDM, Account Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales will also be considered for this role.