Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Speciality Drinks Group
Do you live and breathe marketing and e-commerce? Are you passionate about the drinks industry? Does the idea of leading the marketing strategy in one of the world's fastest-moving drinks businesses excite you?
We're looking for a Head of Marketing with a flair for b2c e-commerce who shares our passion for excellence and innovation. In return we can offer an exciting, varied environment with the opportunity to be at the heart of creating a world-leading business.
Speciality Drinks Group - a world-renowned international spirits company.
Founded in 1999, we were one of the first multi-channel, multi-market global drinks distributors and remain leaders in our field.
Our retail arm The Whisky Exchange operates a multi-award-winning website selling over 5000 whiskies, spirits, liqueurs and Champagnes to over 65 countries around the world. We also have a flagship store in Covent Garden. We have a division that creates brands and distributes them around the world; another division that wholesales to the finest bars, restaurants and hotels; we boast an industry-leading auction site; we have an online magazine devoted to Scotch whisky; and we organise the UK's leading whisky show. We pride ourselves on our imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits from across the globe.
- Cultivating an overarching online marketing strategy, encompassing personalisation, for the Speciality Drinks Group
- Help set the strategic direction for customer relationship marketing within a multi-product, multi-channel framework (online meets offline)
- Adopt an integrated approach to digital marketing with data at its heart
- Provide leadership and progress independent initiatives defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives
- Be driven to achieve our revenue targets and opportunities for domestic and international growth.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of digital marketing (7 or more years), along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns
- Experience in a b2c e-commerce environment, ideally global as well as UK
- Experience building predictive models and/or segmentation solutions
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics)
- Comfortable managing complex PPC, SEO and Display campaigns with meaningful budgets, both in-house and through an agency. Affiliates experience a plus.
- Natural communicator, networker and influencer
- Up to date knowledge of all the latest ecommerce innovations and technologies (online and offline)
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Knowledge of the drinks industry a distinct advantage but not essential
- Agile delivery experience
Please click the Apply button to send your application with CV and cover letter by Wednesday 28th February.