Senior Packaging Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
SENIOR PACKAGING DESIGNER
We are looking for a Senior Packaging Designer to join our established packaging agency.
You will be a specialist in food packaging design that is as comfortable with strategic and conceptual design as you are rolling out style guide based range extensions.
Whilst our main focus is food, we also work across drinks, personal care, general merchandise and clothing.
As a senior within our agency, you will work alongside the Creative Directors to ensure that our work is of the highest quality, whilst being commercial.
Working collaboratively, you'll create concepts and extensions for a large range of brands. These will be outstanding designs that hold their own in a competitive global arena.
Experience that you will have:
- At least 5 years experience in packaging design
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility to take design projects from initial brief through to final presentation
- An outstanding portfolio of commercial food packaging design
- Working to tight deadlines, you know how choose the best process and tools to deliver on time and in budget
- Strong typographical and illustration skills
- Working with stock imagery, you will need highly polished Photoshop skills
- Experience of working with style guides
- Able to collaborate creatively across teams
- Able to assist and mentor junior designers
- Ability to cope with shifting priorities
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
We have an international client base and are currently growing our presence in the United States.
With the right attitude and commitment, this is a great opportunity to build a long-term career within a growing agency.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button and submit your CV and portfolio (PDF Max 10 MB).
Apply for Senior Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly