Digital Engagement Lead
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Fantastic opportunity to take the lead developing engaging Digital products
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well established global facing UK charity
About Our Client
Christian Aid is an established UK charity with over 70 years of experience of working in partnership to support communities to thrive.
We tackle the root causes of poverty so that women, men and children the world over are strengthened against future knocks. And if disasters happen, we get people the help they want straight away.
We work for and with people of all faiths and none, as well as with churches and other organisations, to promote sustainable development, strive for social justice and pursue our vision of a world without poverty.
We carry out our relief, development and advocacy work through more than 700 local organisations, which are close to the people and communities we seek to help and so best understand their needs. We also work closely with governments and the private sector where appropriate.
You will be responsible for developing supporter engagement products and building Christian Aid's digital capacity.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Strategic development of our website platform, including ongoing optimisation through user feedback and prioritising user experience.
- Work in collaboration with Fundraising, Campaigns, Marketing, ICT and Communications teams, to create new and exciting ways to engage supporters and improve supporter experience and fundraising opportunities.
- Leading a technical 'home team', acting as a subject matter expert in product development. The team is responsible for providing technical expertise and influencing teams to champion and support their use of digital channels as part of an integrated approach.
- Championing the organisation's digital transformation programme, supporting Head of Digital Transformation and Head of Supporter Engagement by developing innovations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be an excellent team manager. In a matrix context, you know how to adapt your style to support and develop a team with a range of skills and experience. You understand how to get the best out of scrum masters and product owners through an agile approach that goes beyond two week sprints and champions a 'develop fast, fail fast, learn fast' culture.
A leader within Fundraising, Campaigns and Communications division, you understand that you can't be successful on your own and build strong relationships with ICT, Fundraising, Marketing, Content, and Communications Teams to create new and exciting ways of developing supporter engagement and fundraising opportunities. A proven track record of delivering successful projects in e-commerce space would be an advantage.
You will champion and support the integration of digital into projects and provide leadership of a digital 'home team' and expertise advice to management. You will be highly collaborative, have over three year's product development experience and not be afraid to be hands-on, engaging users (whether it is business or customers) and working with others to deliver success. You are passionate about Christian Aid's cause, sympathetic to our values and want to apply your expertise to help to end poverty.
Some of the key requirements include:
- Experience leading a team utilising an agile methodology
- Proven success and delivery in coaching / mentor style culture
- Proven experience in strategic planning, people and budget management and decision making
- Previous experience of creating and delivering a product development roadmap
- First class technical knowledge and end to end product delivery experience
- A complete understanding of data driven development, including experience of competitor research and analysis as well as data analysis
- Understanding of the importance of SEO, PPC, Email, Offline and Social Medial Channels in the success of Product Engagement and Delivery
- Agile Qualification Certified
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be offered a unique opportunity to take the lead on shaping Christian Aid's technical digital engagement strategy, with complete autonomy and support to achieve your product vision. You will be taking on a long-term strategic perspective on the product development and technical innovations that will deliver return on investment and high-quality supporter engagement.
Ref Code: MP13865806Z
Apply for Digital Engagement Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly