junior digital designer
Leading publishing com is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their brand and design team - working across their portfolio producing print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the brand
The Junior Digital Designer supports the Head of Commercial Design responsible for the creation and delivery of outstanding sales collateral ensuring mock-ups, co-branded campaign collateral and decks have a strong brand consistency.
The Junior Digital Designer reports to and works alongside the Head of Commercial Design, as well as working under supervision from Creative Director. They also need to be able to work independently across multiple projects that at times can have a quick turnaround.
The role requires strong digital skills and awareness of the latest digital trends.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide mock-ups, infographics and other collateral to assist with pitches and proposals
- Implement print and digital [desktop and mobile] campaigns
- Design campaign reports for Audience Marketing, Campaign Planning and Commercial Strategy & Insight teams
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver. Knowledge of After Effects is desirable but not essential
- Ability to seamlessly implement campaign collateral across print and digital
- Can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Recognised design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc or equivalent work experience
- Awareness of current digital trends and ability to interpret those into new creative executions.