Design Project Manager
Here at ico, we're seeking a highly skilled Design Project Manager, with 3-5 years of experience, to join our talented creative team.
Our diverse portfolio and loyal client base mean our projects vary from collaborating with ambitious start-ups to breathing new life into established brands. A close-knit design studio, we pride ourselves on invention, discovery and expression, and need a Project Manager with the same ambitious mind-set. Our team members come from all kinds of backgrounds, but one thing they have in common is a sense of passion for the work they do every day. We rely heavily on our team of dedicated Project Managers, who contribute to brand strategy, oversee workflow and manage key accounts.
Every one of our projects and campaigns stands out from the crowd, and so does each member of our team. If you're an independent thinker, with imagination, creativity and vision, we'd like to hear from you.
You'll have worked in the media and marketing sectors, with experience of managing branding and digital projects. Appropriate agency experience is an advantage, but not essential. Knowledge of production processes and software development is a distinct advantage. You'll have experience of costing and scoping projects, and the ability to keep things on track.
You love what you do, and you're confident in your ability to communicate with everyone from the clients to the internal creative team. You're a strong team player, happy to take the initiative, and approach life with a sense of humour.
- Strong attention to detail
- A pro-active approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for delivering results at the highest level
- Working closely with an account director, you'll be responsible for a variety of projects (working as part of a team but also on your own initiative).
- Depending on your experience, you'll contribute to brand strategy, oversee workflow and be responsible for managing key accounts.
- Key responsibilities will include managing client relationships, responding to briefs, artwork, proofing, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- In a nutshell, your mission will be to ensure that clients' expectations are managed and achieved to the benefit of the company and the client.
We're flexible regarding the start date, but are keen to shortlist preferred candidates before Christmas. The salary range is inline with candidates who have up to 5 years' account management experience in design or a related area of media, but we would ask you to indicate your salary expectations with your CV.
Please click the Apply button to apply. No recruitment agencies, please.