Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Duration: Full time and Permanent
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Launched by the founders of toptable.com and passionate pet owners, PetsPyjamas is leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and its growth has been rapid since launch in 2012. Today we are the number 1 pet-lifestyle website with an accessories marketplace listing over 10,000 items and an award-winning dog-friendly travel booking division featuring over 2,000 bookable, dog-friendly hotels, cottages and B&Bs.
We are now looking for a creative, analytical and multi-tasking Digital Marketing Executive, who is eager to join our buzzing marketing department. You will be passionate about digital marketing, have a proactive attitude, with good experience in a busy and driven marketing team, happy working in an agile and entrepreneurial environment. You'll bring a working commercial understanding of CRM, loyalty programs, content marketing and social media as well as other marketing channels, and you'll have ideally worked in an online B2C business in a fast-paced sector. We are on the hunt for someone who is a trend-spotter, who can take charge and hit the ground running, with a proven track record.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing all email & CRM campaigns including the launch of a new loyalty program
- Implement & drive all online promotions, seasonal and ad hoc
- Owning & planning of social media strategies
- Creating and executing the content marketing plan
- Manage the marketing promotions calendar
- Measuring, reporting & analysing marketing campaigns using reporting tools and templates to present findings, learnings and results
- Ensure website remains up to date, on brand and meets SEO best practice
- Execution of partnership campaigns
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure visuals and messaging are on brand and in line with the business objectives
- Proactively monitor the competitor landscape and identify new opportunities
- Copywriting & content creation for all channels. Be the brand guardian, owning the tone of voice and ensuring consistency across all channels
- Managing events from pre-event planning stage, to communications and post-event follow up
Experience and skills required for this role:
- Working knowledge of CRM, loyalty programs, content marketing, social and website management
- At least 3 years in a growth online B2C business in a busy marketing department
- Analytical and experienced in reporting on marketing performance
- Trend-setter and trend-spotter - you are always one step ahead
- Able to lead a project to completion
- Not afraid to ask questions, but must always look for solutions
- Self-starter, super multi-tasker and able to deliver results to deadlines
- Have a real thirst for commercial marketing
- Organised, practical and amazing attention to detail
- Exceptional written English
- Flexible and happy to roll up your sleeves
The people we love and who love us:
- Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
- Are flexible in approach and always go the extra mile
- Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
- Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do' attitude - we break down walls!
- Have real eye for detail
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think outside the box
- Have a smile and ‘yes' as default
- Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
What we have to offer:
- A truly exciting and fast moving environment where you have an opportunity to really make your mark
- Opportunities to develop and grow and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business
- Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
- One flexi-hour per week, come in early or late
- Lots of team social including prosecco Fridays
- A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!
If you think you've got what it takes to be part of the team, please click the Apply button to send a short email saying why you think you'd be great for this role together with your CV.
Please note: Thank you for your application which we will review with great interest. Due to the high volume of applications, we might not be able to respond personally to all of you. If you are successful, we will be in touch with you shortly.