Social Media Manager
Our client is looking to hire a Social Media Manager into their global marketing team. This role will play a critical part in carrying out the company's communication strategy. The role will report into the Head of Digital and will be based in London.
The business are a rapidly growing, global IT technology business who specialise in providing cyber security to businesses to protect them from interference or hacking. The business are now 350 people strong and have grown completely organically, with offices now operating internationally. Their latest hire will be a Social Media Manager which will sit in the digital marketing team in central London.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Build and manage the company's social media presence, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and other channels that may be relevant.
- Contribute to the creation of insight based content appropriate for our specific audience to spread both awareness of the business divisions and our approaches.
- Push information through our various digital channels, in-line with our commercial strategies and campaign agenda's
- Run regular campaigns and track their success, based around our unique content.
- Work as part of our marketing team and the business to help distribute content that educates and informs our audience and supports our sales and marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Develop and foster social media conversations with prospective and existing clients with the aim to nurture relationships.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyse all campaigns to report on performance, identifying opportunities for improvement.
The successful applicant:
- A university degree or equivalent experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation to monitor social media conversations.
- Knowledge of cyber security would be beneficial however experience in working at the intersection of Business and Technology is a must have.
Up to £50,000 for the right experience.