Truffle have a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join a FMCG firm enjoying considerable success, based in the heart of London.
This role will be working across digital (banners, emailers, social campaigns, their ecommerce responsive site etc) as well as some day to day print collateral - the perfect role for a Designer that has started out in a crafted print environment and progressed into the ever-changing exciting digital space!
An established British brand producing award winning second-to-none products that are stocked by high-end retailers, they continue this approach within their creative and have been awarded Pentawards for their packaging design.
This is a small but perfectly formed department with a dynamic, hardworking creative team. As the key digital member of the team you will be supporting the senior designer, artworking for digital projects through to final production.
With at minimum of two year's commercial experience, you'll be technically astute with excellent all round Mac skills, a great eye for detail, an excellent understanding of digital and print production and the ability to make something look wonderful from a rough brief. Fast and savvy you'll be used to working to tight timescales and cope well under pressure when juggling multiple deadlines.
As this is a small team, great communication skills is key. We are looking for a personable individual, someone who is a natural team player, highly collaborative confident in sharing their ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
Artworking / design: responsibilities
- Taking a design / creative route and turning into professional level artwork
- Working close to Company's brand guidelines and understanding the do's / don'ts for a brand
- A good level of knowledge in InDesign and Photoshop + Illustrator CS4
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to work with other members of the team who have creative leads on projects
- Ability to check work thoroughly before sending anything back for sign off, must have high level of attention to detail
- Eye for detail (typography, layout) - graphic design background would be great
- creative retouching (for print production; for social media and website purposes such as Facebook, e-boutique…)
- knowledge of colour profiles, print process, all requirements to deliver print ready files
- very organised with immaculate file management skills
This is a wonderful, diverse and challenging role in a forward thinking Company. Get in touch today!