Would you be interested in becoming a senior job runner within a global company that works on some incredible forward thinking projects? Well, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. The UK office is based in central London, sitting right beside the Thames and is a stones throw from multiple tube stations.
You would be starting on a 6 month contract with the possibility to go permanent.
- Relaying clients needs to the team
- Ensuring the client is kept up to date throughout
- Having knowledge of the requirements of blue chip companies
- Track and log expenditure efficiently
- Managing client and budget resource
- Create templates and charts on briefs
- Experience in managing a team
- The ability to work in a client facing role
- Have some level of design background
- Be well organised
- Have good communication skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.