Start up, exciting brand and design agency is looking for a senior designer.
With an impressive client base already and stable financial backing they are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial designer, who makes the following look easy:
- Ideas: combining clients' briefs with the latest trends and insights to develop outstanding creative concepts.
- Ownership: working as creative lead on projects, managing freelancers and presenting work to clients.
- Accountability: seeing work through from concept to implementation, overseeing artwork and ensuring all creative output is in line with the creative vision.
- Communication: taking an active role in new business / pitch presentations and contributing to building our profile through marketing activities.
Is this you?
- A strong conceptual designer, able to translate ideas across all marketing channels - digital is part of everything you do.
- Experienced in art direction, from developing creative concepts to delivering film, photography and illustration.
- Continually alert to emerging design trends with a proven ability to deliver surprising work that's absolutely on brief.
- Collaborative to the core; a team player, that delivers outstanding work for clients.
- An articulate and persuasive communicator who relishes the opportunity to present the ‘big idea' - and not afraid to challenge when needed.
Do you have?
- A degree in graphic design or a related subject?
- A portfolio that will blow us away?
- Heaps of agency experience?
- Proven experience on- and offline?
- Exceptional design, layout and typography skills?
- Strong Mac and with Adobe CS skills?
If you would like to work for an agency who is on a huge upswing, boast a really nice client base across multiple sectors then this role could be for you!