Mid-Weight Digital Designer | Agency
Our client is an independent design agency in the west-end, dedicated to getting to improving brand recognition and driving growth. By using simple insights, they create powerful ideas that influence consumer behaviour. As they are constantly expanding, they are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team and partner world leading brand in defining their creative approach.
As a Mid-Weight Designer, you will have proven experience in agency environments and an understanding of the full Adobe creative suite and After Effects.
- Develop the agency's design capability through leadership and innovative concepts to set campaigns apart from those of competitors
- Support the Creative Director ensuring that all current projects are delivered in a creative, accurate and cost effective manner at all times
- Execute exciting design ideas and stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Contribute to storyboards, design and build of digital banners in HTML 5/animated Gif (static and animated)
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and understanding of the retail/FMCG industry
- The ability to think creatively and to deliver clever concepts
- Excellent CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) skills
- Extensive knowledge in building HTML 5 banners
- After effects knowledge is an advantage
- Demonstrable skills in UI design layout and online typography
- Experience in designing interfaces for mobile platforms ( iOS and Android)
- Experience in motion graphics / animation production using Adobe AfterEffects
Please apply to find out more.