Senior Interior Designer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a senior interior designer to join a Workspace design and build company based in London. They have a experimental, cool and quirky style to their builds with the aim to inspire and motivate whilst setting the standards for the present and future of Workplace design. They have been noted as one of the top up and comers in the design and build sector, promoting a friendly culture that makes sure every new comer is welcomed with open arms.
- Working/running commercial projects ranging from £500k - £5 million
- Managing Junior members of staff and delegating work load
- Coordinating on site for handover
- Producing technical detailing drawings
- Meeting with and pitching to clients
- 3-5 years experience within Workplace Design & Build
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and Sketchup
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly