Senior UI Designer | Global Retail Brand | Germany | Up to £70k
My client is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering an incredibly broad portfolio of footwear, apparel, and accessories, with over 60,000 employees across the planet and generating billions every year. They are on the hunt for a Senior UI Designer to create and maintain a future proof digital UI, leading the internal and external UI with a large focus on mobile app design.
- Translating brand identity to a UI design language and maintaining it.
- Ensuring UI process and way of work is effective within and outside of the agile teams.
- Help identify design opportunities to improve usability and interaction online
- Establishes a consistent design language across our mobile apps which you and others
will adhere to
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details.
- You've got a good working knowledge of mobile app technologies and know what's
possible to achieve across platforms.
- You've got a solid understanding of the mobile environment, GUI (screen layouts and
composition) and style guide application.
- At least 2 years of managing people.
- Ideally you've got experience working within an eCommerce environment
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your portfolio, or for more details contact George Brereton on email@example.com, 0203 675 5062