Junior Creative Team
Major Players are on the hunt for a awesome Junior Creative Team for a role to join a super dynamic, integrated agency based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency working on global accounts and pitches and progress as Creatives.
You'll be based in Central London working within a large, sociable and collaborative creative studio.
- Work on a wide range of projects for digital, mobile, & 360 campaigns
- Recognise opportunities in day to day briefs
- Leading strategic thinking across all projects, on an international level
- Presenting concepts both internally and externally
- Executing the standard of creative design across the agency and client material
- Using a consultative approach to manage client expectations
- Liaising with the Head of Design on projects and acting on their behalf when required
- Actively engage with Senior Creatives and other fellow Junior Creatives to inspire and be inspired
Essential Key Skills:
- To have a flare for recognising client needs
- To have a conceptual outlook and produce engaging ideas
- To think outside the box, possibly too often
- You must have evidence of working on global brands across multiple markets
- To have the ability to communicate on all levels
- To have a proven track record of hitting deadlines and problem solving
- You must be highly organised, have the ability to prioritise and delegate where necessary
- You must have excellent communication skills
Our client offers you the opportunity to play a key part within a fast moving and exciting business within Central London.
If the above skills and responsibilities sound like you please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com