Brand Director - 12mth FTC
Brand Director - 12mth FTC
Hertfordshire. Ref: TL884545
One of Britain's biggest grocery businesses is looking for a highly experienced and energetic interim Brand Director to lead the creation of transformational plans for a category worth in excess of £250m, and to lead and inspire a team of 13. This is a very high profile leadership role with a core objective to deliver a step change programme of innovation and communication. This is initially a 12mth FTC, therefore, candidates must be available immediately. Role reports to the Marketing Director.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for P&L delivery and market share growth for branded portfolio worth in excess of £250m in retail sales.
- Development and execution of annual marketing plans with c.£8m-£10m.
- Lead, motivate, build and coach a team of 13 covering marketing, innovation and project management.
- Regular reporting to senior leadership and Exec team on brand performance and future plans.
- Develop a clear strategy and 3 year plan to drive growth fully rooted in consumer insight.
- Set the direction for partner agencies to build market leading communication platforms and through the line executions.
- Lead creation of a 3 year innovation pipeline which delivers both breakthrough NPD and EPD to sustain growth in the core business.
- You'll already be a highly experienced marketer with a strong track record of brand transformation and leading strategic change, whilst inspiring dynamic and highly energised teams.
- Experience of marketing leadership within a leading FMCG organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of cross-functional leadership and delivery in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Thorough understanding and experience of working with the UK Grocery trade.
- An instinctive marketer who ‘gets' consumers and places them at the core of everything that they do.
- A commercially and analytically aware individual who is comfortable developing and presenting business cases in an organisation which will only invest on the back of sound quantitative evidence.
- A relentless desire to get things done and high degree of personal accountability.
- An individual who has a track record of getting the best out of their people and their agencies with an inspiring collaborative and inclusive style.
- Evidence of having a lack of patience with convention and a track record of setting a new standard in a way that a brand communicates with consumers.
For more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Brand Director - 12mth FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly