Company based in the Midlands is looking for an artworker to join them ideally with a packaging background.
Accurately create artwork for client, following client's brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range and ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printers' specifications.
- Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures
- Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints
- Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
- Ensure client guidelines are followed
- Roll-out artwork across complicated multilingual packs from translation documents
- Develop and update master artworks and guideline documentation
- Ability to mentor new & junior staff, provide training to less experienced team members
- Responsibility for ensuring line and traffic managers are kept informed of the progress of the jobs they are working on, and any impact there is to the production plan
- To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
- Providing colour proofs for client sign off
- To ensure that all images produced and proofed are correct and reviewed in accordance to the quality procedures
As well as a full cv can you please send 5 or 6 examples of work that we can present to the client , the best way to do this is on a PDF document all in a single folder no more than 5mg in size, for web positions then 5 or 6 URLs of websites you have designed
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.