Marketing Manager for Rodda's At Rodda's our Values and our people are at the heart of everything we do. This is important to us and if it is important to you then we have a unique opportunity for a foodie marketeer to manage one of the best loved premium brands in the South West.
In 1890 Eliza-Jane Rodda started making Cornish clotted cream in her farmhouse kitchen here in the heart of Cornwall. Over 125 years on, we're still crafting it the same way, creating moments to share and cherished memories. We're proud of our history and our brand, caring enough to do the right thing for our people and products.
Rodda's is known across the world for crafting the best Cornish Clotted cream - this is down to our care and attention to detail. Without a dedicated team our success would not be possible. Every single member of our team understands they can make a difference by living the values and giving the excellent Rodda's service to make Eliza-Jane proud.
The Rodda's brand has enjoyed continued success over our 125 year history and more recently we have really established the brand values and essence. Our name is synonymous with Cornish clotted cream and a premium quality provenance dairy. Famous in the south west, well known throughout the UK we are now looking for the right person to build on this great foundation.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of our marketing strategy and activity plans. You will be a key member of the Senior Management Team utilising your leadership capabilities to work as a team in achieving the overall annual budget and our longer term strategic objectives. This truly is an exciting role that will definitely not see you ‘desk bound'.
Your days will simply whizz by as you will get involved with the whole range of marketing disciplines from pack designs for major retailers, engagement campaigns for Food Service to scratching your head on how to exploit social media opportunities, both in the UK and internationally! The post will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Must have the Rodda's values and behaviours naturally, our products are king but our people are precious
- Have an understanding of Community and people, especially Cornwall…..it's our roots and our future Must have degree level Marketing/business, experienced in creating and delivering marketing strategies from inception to execution
- Must have held a senior Marketing post for FMCG for 5 years (preferably in food but not essential)
- Possess financial awareness of key numbers (prompted and unprompted) recognition of the brand and the link between activity, sales and profitability
- Must have brand experience, loves brands….coming from a ‘premium brand' background Proven experience of creating and leading an exciting, invigorating consumer social media campaign with clear objectives and outcomes
- Exude positive energy to make things happen before they need to!
- A Commercial impatience to exceed our customer needs
- Be a team beacon to inspire ideas/activity