Creative Manager / Art Director
Award winning online retailer seeks an Art Director to join their small but perfectly formed team.
(This is a maternity cover contract)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Art Director to produce visually stunning product and lifestyle imagery to be used throughout this brands marketing materials, from catalogues, to email, website and PR. You'll work closely with the marketing team to plan seasonal launches, critical paths, photography requirements, front cover concepts and photography deadlines. Art directing all photography you will ensure everything is on brand and exceeding creative expectations, pushing forwards levels of creativity within the business.
Whilst the focus of this role is in art direction we are also looking for someone with hands on design skills too. On occasion you may be asked to roll your sleeves up and produce designs and layouts for catalogues, email and the website. This is a small team and a collaborative team player attitude will be essential. You'll also be required to complete retouching and reprographic post production work to high standards in-house.
- Solid art direction experience, with proven experience planning and managing large photography shoots for a high quality retail brand.
- Experience working with photographers, stylists, models and creative studios.
- Strong design experience in both print and online
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Impressive retouching and reprographic skills.
- Willingness to be a team player in a fun and friendly environment.
- Great communication skills including a natural confidence when presenting creative ideas.
- Experience working with interiors and childrens brands would be highly desirable.