Data & Insights Manager
Our client, the UK's largest multi media publishers where digital growth is at the heart of their strategy are searching for a Data & Insight manager to join one their friendly and talented team based in Central London.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the purpose of the role is to provide insight across the business, leading their web analytics, aggregator and optimisation projects and helping their candidate acquisition and retention strategies. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing insights from data and have proven experience in working with marketing data, data mining and analysis.
- Leading on the creation and implementation of tracking solutions using Adobe Tag Manager (DTM) and Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst)
- Creating reports using Excel and Adobe's Report Builder plug-in, in addition to ad hoc analytics requests and deep dives into raw inventory and response data with SQL.
- Maintain an effective reporting framework for high value clients
- Monitor performance of all channels and continuously look to improve performance
- Analyse product performance to guide product pricing and aid sales teams in identifying growth opportunities.
- Use Tableau to build data visualisations to help with analysis and to build reports for other key stakeholders.
- Undertake A/B testing with a view to making permanent site changes and improving KPIs across the site.
- Develop statistical modelling to predict future numbers of applications based on historical trends
- Excellent analytical skills - Google Analytics / SiteCatalyst, advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of both technical and content SEO best practice
- Highly numerate and with Excel proficiency
- Experience of presenting and discussing data insight in ways that are of a practical benefit.
- Advanced user of Google Tag Manager and Adobe Tag Manager.
- Ability to write SQL to query databases
- Knowledge of deploying A/B or multivariate testing and methodologies
- Obsession with customer experience and passion for gaining competitive advantage!
- Degree in a Maths/Science based project preferred.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a fast moving and constantly evolving business, and have the skills and experience required, then please apply now