Junior Creative Artworker
Award-winning global agency in Surrey is looking for a full time Creative Artworker to expand their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and dedicated Creative Artworker who is confident in both artwork and crafting across all things print and digital.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within the brand and advertising team. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work once this has been signed off by the Creative Director. You will play a major part is facilitating the artworking process and ensuring that things are fit for purpose. You will actively play a supportive role to ensure the agency wins new design and creative business, and for existing clients, that they effectively express the clients' brand values through their design work.
- Able to assist the creative and production teams and work with writers and account managers.
- Work as part of the team to deliver client projects.
- Deliver accurate and timely artwork amends.
- Ability to be creative within specific brand guidelines.
- Be willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve both the work in question and your overall skillset.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent typesetting/layout skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye being significant.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes.
- Digital skills, including HTML, PSDs.
- Good time management.
- Some animation skills would be an advantage
- 1-3 years' experience
We'd love to hear from you so please apply with your CV and folio if you're interested.