Who You'll Be Working With
One of London's best creative agencies are looking to add a Senior Producer with a background in social/video content production to their growing delivery team. They've got some excellent clients spanning multiple industries. The agency itself is a tightly knit unit of delivery, strategy, and creative experts working across branding, comms, business and product strategy with a highly user centric approach. The agency has ambitious times ahead and so wants people to be able to climb and progress both internally and externally. It's also worth noting that the agency are not very hierarchical so this role really is for somebody who wants to be quite hands on with the work rather than managing a team of producers.
You will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of highly creative projects within the agency, predominantly short form video to be delivered through a variety of channels (social, TV, etc). You will be responsible for driving creative production, project scope, ensuring smooth execution for all clients whilst providing insights and potential improvements to everyday work, keeping a creative solution based approach to delivery. It's going to be a very hands on, delivery focussed position and you'll be interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders internally and externally.
We're looking for somebody who has the natural ability to hustle and really drive work through. It's a fast paced environment so the ability to keep multiple plates spinning and to ensure all content is delivered on time and within budget is critical.
As a Content Producer you'll also be:
- Good with finances - a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run efficient projects
- Able to take ownership of multiple workstreams within the agency, from briefing through to deliver
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoys the pace and challenges this brings
- Used to working in a fast paced, busy environment where it's necessary to adapt approach from client to client, team to team, and with a 'can do' attitude to getting work done
- Extremely knowledgeable of video production for small to medium-sized shoots, including all pre-production, production and legal documentation
- Proven with experience producing and editing video
The team are highly energetic, personable, and passionate about the work they do so they'll want somebody who can fit that.
In short, it's a great chance to produce excellent work with a highly collaborative creative agency.
If you have the Production skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunities so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.
Apply for Senior Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly