We are looking for a marketing executive with around 1-2 years experience to join a rapidly growing technology company based in Wantage.
The Marketing Executive will be a strong communication and listening skills and the ability to build good relationships with the internal team and customers. You should have a positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude looking to further your career in a rapidly growing company
Plan and deliver all international and domestic activities within the company including:
- Organising international and domestic events including materials, logistics and people
- Management of marketing assets including literature, exhibition materials, photo library, digital materials etc.
- Implementing our digital marketing strategy including managing social media accounts
- Creating and proofreading copy for articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Measuring and monitoring the performance of our marketing activities
- Support of PR activities
- Basic management of the website, including updates to webpages
- Support of internal communications, events and documents
Knowledge and experience
- 2 or more years' experience in a business to business including planning events and exhibitions, ideally in high technology or industrial markets
- An understanding of how small companies operate and how to maximise use of resources within this type of environment
- You will be expected to be extremely proficient with technology and computer literate as the majority of your work will be done digitally.
- Being familiar with various social media platforms is desirable and if you are able to demonstrate an understanding of Web development and creative design or creative writing skills, that would be a benefit