Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim digital marketing assistant/ executive to join a London based recruitment consultancy.
- Perform housekeeping tasks on the in-house database systems as directed
- Preparing data and reports for monthly reporting
- Data analysis.
- Creation of supporting documentation to the organisation relating to its software systems.
- Post adverts for current jobs on the Internet via various feeds.
- Project support including User Acceptance Testing and the associated documentation of results.
- Perform basic administrative tasks across the different technology platforms.
- Maintain Social Media feeds as directed.
- Collate information to be used in social posts as directed.
- Maintaining open support tickets with the appropriate vendor as directed.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with HTML
- Basic level of Microsoft packages
- Good communication skills