Graphic Designer - Luxury/Fashion
A contemporary British apparel brand who offer a fresh and innovative outlook on design are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their close-knit London studio. The brand in question instantly became a 'must' in every fashion aficionado's address book since the brand launched through strength of product and word of mouth. A refined personal style and Scandinavian principles have a played a large part in this brands success.
The emphasis of this role will be;
- Working on a broad variety of design projects across print, web and editorial including lookbooks, brochures, internal branding/comms, mailers, retouching and visual content
- To support the Senior Designer within the team to produce all on-line and in-store creative content across print and web
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A great eye for design across layout, typography and photographic treatment
- High level of time management, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills particularly within Adobe CS, knowledge of CAD and other graphics software would be a bonus
- Previous experience gained with an in-house fashion/premium brand or agency who work with clients of this nature would be of real interest to our client
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and work autonomously for a high quality independent British brand. Reporting to the Senior Designer and Founder you will be actively involved in bringing ideas and concepts to life through graphic design.
If you think you have what it takes to join this contemporary brand, please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.