£30k-£37k (dependent upon experience level)
Peterborough. Ref: TL884546
Our client has restructured to ensure the right marketing resource is in place to achieve an ambitious growth target of 25% by 2020. As a result, 3 new marketing positions have been created at Senior Product Manager and Product Manager level, each working across a different category. This is most certainly an exciting time to be joining as you will play an instrumental part in helping the company achieve its growth objective. The company culture is accountable, hands on, fast paced and team spirited, and as the No.1 supplier within their industry, are client has scale and impact, and also excellent relationships with the Trade - both independent retailers and national retail chains.
The Product Management team are responsible for analysing market trends and category performance, identifying opportunities, and along with the Procurement team, sourcing and developing NPD with a distinct point of difference. Other responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing product labelling and packaging change requirements.
- Planning all seasonal promotional activity.
- Delivering marketing collateral and POS requirements.
- Portfolio management to highlight poor performing skus and recommending a plan of action.
- Building the commercial launch plan including pricing and promotional activities.
We're looking for solid experience gained within a marketing or product management role. Any experience working with Chinese suppliers would be helpful. Strong project management and stakeholder management skills essential, as is an approachable, collaborative and team spirited working style. For more information, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org