Senior Project Manager
A boutique creative design agency that specialises in the retail and hospitality sectors creating environments, pop-ups and installations are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their small team on a Fixed Term Contract. This agency is renowned for creating skilfully targeted environments to the intended audience which are distinctive from the first encounter to the final touch.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be working closely with the designers as well as with clients with your duties including;
- Acting as a main point of contact for clients and managing expectations
- Forecasting and budgeting projects ensuring they are delivered on time and within scale
- Managing project workflow throughout the studio from concept to finish - any experience in Programme Management would be highly advantageous!
- Managing designers workload; understanding the creative process and deliverables, managing projects from brief and concept to manufacture and installation
- Any experience across the retail and hospitality sectors would be very beneficial!
This is a great opportunity to join a talented, multi-disciplinary team in a creative and vibrant environment where everyone is involved and inputs in the concept and creative side of design work. If you are tenacious, driven and feel you have the relevant experience for this role, please send us your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk