Senior Account Manager
This world-class brand strategy and design agency, who work across brand creation, interiors, strategy and tone of voice, digital and integrated communications, for global clients are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team.
What will this role include?
- You will focus on nurturing your existing and new client relationships, attending regular meetings with senior level clients to advise on creative concepts and delivery
- You will support your Account Director in the creation and delivery of pitch materials and advising on potential new business opportunities
- Handling project logistics, including budgets and creation of timelines/ scoping out of projects, taking briefs and relaying internally to your various teams
- Alongside the wider team, you will review strategic work, making thoughtful and knowledgeable contributions and professionally relaying insights to your clients
- Working to best practice and setting a strong example to the more junior members of the team
What skills will you have?
- You'll be full of ambition, be proactive with your approach and above all, an excellent and enthusiastic communicator
- You will have experience working on brand strategy, identity and activation projects, ideally on global brands
- You will be comfortable working across the integrated process, spanning print, digital, events and so forth
- You will understand the attitude required to work in a small to medium sized team; you'll be happy to chip in wherever required within the creative process and always there to support your peers
If you are a confident Senior Account Manager, with a strong knowledge of the branding process, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!