Marketing And Innovation Manager
This successful family-owned Food business is looking for a Marketing and Innovation Manager to take on an autonomous and varied role. With a strong and growing portfolio of their own food brands, the business also has a number of licences in place with high profile brand names. The business is well situated for people living north of London, Buckinghamshire,Oxfordshire and some areas of the Midlands.
This critical role will report to the Head of Marketing and Innovation, a role that sits on the senior leadership team of the business, and will cover a number of areas.
- The successful candidate will own and champion their agenda across the whole of the food brands.
- You will have a key part to play in ensuring the brand protection and future success of your portfolio and you will be charged with delivering ambitious plans and maximising the profit potential through marketing and innovation programs.
- You will lead a complete brand launch for one of the key retailers, taking from concept through to launch planning and delivery
- You will be a proven marketer with local market experience and exposure to the UK grocery retail market.
- You will have experience of innovation/NPD, ideally from food but not essential. A passion for food is however, essential.
- You will be highly numerate and commercial, able to analyse, interpret and use data to support your marketing activities.
- Experience of managing third parties - experience of managing licence partners would be useful, not essential.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **