Design Manager - Clerkenwell, London.
ThinkingWorks is an international, design-led office furniture manufacturer with a prominent showroom in the heart of Clerkenwell.
We are looking for a Design Manager with 3 - 5 years' experience in office furniture/dealer desk manufacture.
You will be responsible for the product output of the business integrating our class-leading furniture frame systems with locally sourced panels and associated elements. As part of a small quality driven team, you will be involved in all aspects of the business, from client enquiry to fulfilment.
The candidate should possess the following skills and experience.
• A thorough understanding of furniture manufacture and materials.
• Experienced in AutoCAD and Solidworks in conjunction with ConfigurationManager and PDM works.
• Management of CAD and material specifications.
• Advanced excel.
• A background in delivering complex projects.
• Supply chain and project management experience.
• Comfortable meeting and interacting with clients.
• Excellent presentation skills
• First class administration skills.
• An understanding of InDesign would be a bonus.
This is a pivotal role at an exciting time in the business, and we look forward to hearing from candidates who share our commitment to delivering the combination of quality design and customer service.
The position offers a competitive benefits package.
Please click the Apply button to send your cv and covering email to Martin Scofield.
Apply for Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly