Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Content professional on the upward curve to take on the role of a Content Editor for an independently-owned financial services provider.
Offering services across investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services and presence in over 100 countries, they pride themselves on an innovative and solutions focused approach.
They have been investing heavily in digital marketing technology and with a new Head of department in place driving this through, it's a particularly interesting time to join the business.
Reporting into the Digital Experience Manager, the role is responsible for delivering high quality user experience through web content.
Working within the Sitecore CMS to deliver content to a varied audience, you'll be instrumental in developing the website to deliver personalised experiences.
The role will require you to:
- Be seen as the digital content champion and producing guidelines and policies
- Support the delivery of A/B testing in Sitecore
- Use rules-based personalisation to deliver the right content to each identified audience
- Support the team in data analysis and reporting to a range of stakeholders across the business through the Sitecore
- Write SEO copy
- Create new content on the website, working with the wider marketing team to position and display the content to generate results
- Help to shape responses to briefs on campaigns
- Liaise with agencies across email, website and SEO
- Work within with a support ticket platform to outline requirements for development and then QA the resulting product
- Act as project support on a website migration project
- Manage website bugs through a support ticket system
- Help manage, post content and report on activity on all the official social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
The role is suitable for a Web Content guru with experience of using sitecore passionate about exceptional user experience.
Ideally, you will have worked in a similar corporate industry (finance preferable) and will have worked on websitees catering to a varied audience.
You'll need to demonstrate:
- Strong HTML knowledge
- Written skills, including writing for SEO
- Recent Sitecore XP experience of 1 year and above
- A deep understanding of content marketing with basic experience in writing content for the web
- At least 2 years' CMS experience
Preferred attributes/experience includes:
- Experience of using personalisation and marketing automation
- An understanding of the professional services and financial services industries
- Experience with CRM systems
- Interactive reporting including Google Data Studio
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills, including Agile
The role offers the opportunity to build upon an existing skill-set in digital marketing, particularly across personalisation and analytics, and be instrumental in the process of establishing meaningful evaluation and reporting, and enhanced user experience.
It's a great opportunity to build on an existing content focused digital skill-set across personalisation and analytics in a fast-paced, exciting environment embracing digital.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000.