PPC Account Manager
Position: PPC Account Manager
Our client is a well-established and independent agency who work with some of the world's best known brands. They are a blend of Digital and Public Relations professionals working under the same brand.
The Account Manager has to be an established and proven expert in a channel - ideally PPC - and ideally with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance paid campaigns.
Campaign Strategy & Management
- To work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- To work closely with the Head of Digital and Account Director to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial strategy
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, are trialling these new tactics for clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client's performance expectations
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
Delivery & Line Management
- Management of 2 junior members of the team to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Quality control of work conducted by junior and more operational members of the team
- At least 2.5 years of working in PPC delivery (if in a mixed channel role, at least 70% of time on PPC)
- Proven track record of delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £10,000+
- Proven track record of achieving ecommerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- Proven track record of developing junior team members
- Proven track record of bringing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.