Digital Marketing Manager
Take accountability for the Digital strategy and operation. Expand content and performance of the UK and international sites.
Market leading consumer health brand.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and controlling the digital marketing budget
- Designing, building and maintaining our digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing performance against goals through the achievement of KPIs with visible ROI
- Identifying trends and insights, whilst optimising spend and performance based on the findings
- Planning, executing, and measuring the results of experiments and split testing
- Collaborating with the customer care and IT teams to create landing pages and optimising the user experience
- Utilising analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points in line with the customer engagement strategy
- Identifying conversion points and optimising user funnels, making improvements where necessary.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and providing perspective on where it could be implemented in the business
- You should have substantial, proven experience in leading and implementing digital strategy.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO
- Ability to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Competitive package to attract the best talent