Calling all health food start-up marketers! Are you looking for that career defining role with loads of autonomy and the opportunity to make a brand famous? This brand plays within the ‘healthy indulgence' snack environment and has now become one of the fastest growing snack brands in the UK market.
You will need to be a creative FMCG marketer with proven experience of working in a start-up environment and be prepared to take risks and able to keep pace in this small, entrepreneurial but fast-growing business. You must be comfortable with a hands on/sleeves rolled up approach.
The focus will be on building awareness of a fantastic tasting and really differentiated portfolio of products - encouraging trial and loyalty
Working closely with the brand founder and other senior team members it will be your responsibility to:
- Create and roll out the brand strategy
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the positioning is brought to life across all consumer touch points
- Set the brand objectives and deliver against all marketing KPIs
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns (digital/social, events, partnerships)
- Become the consumer and competitor expert - through research and insight.
- Develop and lead a rigours test and learn approach to marketing
- Lead on product development (right product, range, skus)
The team is young and enthusiastic and you will be managing 2 direct reports. Going forwards it will be your responsibility to shape the team as needed. Based in East London, this brand is established in the UK but also has also launched in a number of countries across Europe and has recently launched in Australia To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years FMCG experience and experience of a smaller business environment or show an excellent track record from having worked in similar start-ups
- Proven experience of successfully growing a small brand with limited budgets.
- Strong commercial acumen (strategic, analytical, comfortable with building business cases)
- A track record of delivery - strategy through to activation
- Experience of briefing and working with agencies or briefing an internal team.
- A personality with energy, passion, challenges the norm but also a true team player who loves to create relationships and connections.
- Organised, self -starter, can handle ambiguity
- Passion, motivation, action-orientated behaviour and ambition!
If this sounds like you - please send your application to us for review.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly