Content Marketing Manager
The content marketing manager will report into the Head of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for the strategy and ongoing development and delivery of the company's Content Marketing and Social Media marketing. The key aim for this role will be to maximise opportunities via external and internal communications
My client is a forward-thinking, digital centric, health-care provider based in Manchester. They place a strong emphasis on finding the right employees who are passionate about what they do, working together with the wider team and helping to develop a business.
- Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of content marketing strategies and develop actionable plans to drive brand awareness, and increase traffic, engagement and conversation
- Consider ways to strategically develop and constantly evolve the websites and use other new media for the benefit of maximising business opportunities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to promote and position the Group as thought leader and to improve the online visibility and rankings
- Develop original content (written, video, audio, interactive) to support link building and lead-generation objectives (includes articles, emails, case studies, blog posts, white papers, infographics, etc.)
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, video and print
- Analysis of the response to produced content to inform future content projects
- Assist in the management of relationships with third party companies assisting with content marketing production and out-reach
- Crate and maintain a content calendar, including long and short term campaigns
- Managing and developing Social Media channels
- Develop strong relationships with influential charities, bloggers, journalists and industry champions/advocates
- Develop strong relationships with internal clinicians to ensure we have a bank of individuals ready to provide timely comment/sign off to content pieces.
The Ideal candidate will have:
A good education ideally to degree level or the holder having a CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing is required. A strategic, commercially aware and creative mind set is also needed.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Confident in dealing with internal stakeholders, bloggers, journalists and editors both in person and over the phone
* Creative mindset
* Understanding of writing SEO optimised content.
* Ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
* Experience of using CMS systems.
* Experience of using Gorkana for research and developing seeding lists
* Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
Competitive Salary + Benefits