Head of Digital Marketing
One of our leading clients in the Music industry is currently looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to execute a rapid growth marketing strategy to aid the company in their ambition of being a next-generation music company.
Reporting in to the CMO, the successful Head of Digital Marketing will be a critical member of the Marketing team working cross-functionally with sales, engineering, analytics, design, product management and operations to design and execute growth strategies.
Head of Digital Marketing Key Responsibilities
- Develop and articulate a customer activation and retention strategy that inspires high-value customers
- Nurture and grow the ecommerce platform with a customer acquisition strategy that targets an emerging and fast-growing segment of professional and digital creators who promote and monetise their content across digital platforms
- Develop a clear value proposition and data-informed growth strategy with the service and product teams that launches them out to the customer base in a highly personalised way
- Develop a content marketing plan to support the goals and needs of a hungry and growing sales organisation
Head of Digital Marketing Essential Skills/Experience
- Proven and demonstrable history in sophisticated, multi-channel marketing distribution of B2B or B2C companies in the Entertainment/Media space
- A strong reputation for high performance in owning, building and developing successful digital/customer acquisition, retention and monetisation strategies and leading successful customer growth plans and revenue generating initiatives
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and execute digital strategy (acquisition, retention & conversion)
- CRM - A demonstrable track record of understanding and managing CRM, marketing dynamics