Digital Data & Insight Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Director you'll be responsible for providing insight across the business, leading our web analytics, aggregator and optimisation projects and helping drive our candidate acquisition and retention strategies.
My client is an exciting division of a leading media owner based in heart of Canary Wharf. They are creative, pro-active and overall just an awesome bunch of people to work for. They made some serious waves with their digital marketing strategy already and they are planning to get even better at it!
- Administration of web analytics and optimisation projects across multiple channels.
- Leading on the creation and implementation of tracking solutions using Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) including requirement gathering from internal teams, building reports and detailing insights.
- Conducting conversion analysis.
- Data & Reporting:
- Creating reports using Excel and Adobe's Report Builder plug-in, in addition to ad hoc analytics requests and deep dives into raw inventory and response data with SQL.
- Manage monthly reporting ensuring robust reporting of all KPIs and use these to influence campaigns going forward.
- Maintain an effective reporting framework for high value clients
- Combine siloed data sources including analytics, 3rd party job board provider, ESP and a SQL database to provide new ways of generating insights
- Develop statistical modelling to predict future numbers of applications based on historical trends
- Monitor performance of all channels and continuously look to improve performance
- Budget responsibility for c£200k per year to be spent on aggregators & PPC with strong focus on CPA
- Monitor activity undertaken by external agencies; raise concerns and suggest improvements to ensure strong ROI
- Analyse product performance to guide product pricing and aid sales teams in identifying growth opportunities.
- Use Tableau to build data visualisations to help with analysis and to build reports for other key stakeholders.
Site Performance & testing
- Maintain a strong understanding of how the Madgex platform works and how that impacts the business
- Monitor SEO performance using MozPro and Webmaster Tools and address issues as they arise
- Undertake A/B testing using Optimizely with a view to making permanent site changes and improving KPIs across the site.
- Strong background of working with marketing data, data mining and analysis.
- Expert understanding of web analytics (SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics) to measure site & campaign performance, including debugging and testing.
- Ability to write SQL to query databases.
- Advanced user of Google Tag Manager and Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords.
- Good understanding of technical SEO best practices and tools such as Moz and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience implementing and using A/B testing software.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting findings to senior management.
- Expert user of Tableau.
- Good understanding of mobile application metrics.
- Experience using Facebook Insights to create reports.
- An understanding of statistical programming languages and their uses.
- Certified SiteCatalyst Processing Rules user.
- Line management experience.
- Familiarity with XML files.
What's on Offer?
You will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent career progression.
- An amazing Team.
- Probably the coolest line manager (Head of Marketing) you will ever meet and have pleasure to learn from.
- Loads of room to put your valuable ideas and expertise across.
- Loads of autonomy.
- Early Finish on Fridays
- Free gym
- Bonus Scheme.
- Company's iPad