Award winning creative agency is looking for a competent and detail oriented traffic manager for their busy London team.
Duties to include:
- Effective weekly trafficking of Studio resource
- Daily management of the resourcing ebb and flow
- Timely communication between the Studio and Client Services teams in all relevant offices
- Effective management of third party suppliers, in particular the management of the print procurement process Day-to-day interactions and responsibilities
- This is a key role, intersecting primarily with the Studio and Client Services teams.
Reporting to the Creative Director, responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of current trafficking processes, and rollout of any required improvements
- Ongoing management and recruitment of freelance roster, in conjunction with Studio leadership
- Weekly collation of resource requirements from all offices
- Communication with Studio leadership to verify resource requirements
- Analysis of available resource
- Booking of freelancers, in conjunction with Studio leadership
- Weekly resource allocation plan
- Daily communication with Studio and Client Services teams
- Daily re-evaluation of the resource allocation plan
- Weekly reporting of allocation vs. actual resource utilisation
- Ongoing management and recruitment of print roster (and other third parties) in conjunction with Studio leadership
- Liaison with printers (and other third parties), specifically with regard to estimates and schedules
Great opportunity to work with a fantastic agency, who have a great reputation for excellent work and an exceptional culture.