I am currently helping a leading Architecture and Design practice recruit a Project Architect, this practice specialises in creating sports stadia, residential, educational and hotel projects.
Based in a cool and quirky area of Central London, this practice is looking to recruit an experienced project architect to work on both a UK based and International Sports Stadium. Working alongside an associate director, the selected project architect will be responsible for leading a team through all RIBA stages. Revit experience is essential.
If you are looking to join a design lead and friendly team this is the perfect opportunity for you. Immediate start and market competitive salary up for grabs!
The selected project architect will be involved in the following day-to-day activities;
- Leading teams on UK based and International sport stadia projects
- Full client facing experience including all RIBA stages
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Visiting site, proposed locations and client meetings
The successful project architect will have the following;
- Experience leading teams on large-scale projects
- Stadia or Sports venue project experience
- Strong design and technical ability
- A good amount of experience using Revit software
- Client facing
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.