Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a luxury haircare brand in the role of Digital Marketing Manager. The role will be responsible for designing and building a new international website along with the internal teams and external digital and website agency. As well as establishing the digital function and future planning internally.
You will be an excellent communicator, good with people, able to think on your feet and use your initiative at all times. You will be experienced in website design (specifically on a Magento platform) and have a proven track record in build from conception through to launch, you will be proficient in SEO, PPC, email management and social media.
CRM and eCRM are a big part of the role, we have alot of really useful customer data, and would like to ensure we are talking effectively with our clients.
It’s essential that you have been responsible for / have managed digital agencies in your previous employments. You must be extremely organised and efficient, able to manage many different stakeholders and have a strong attention to detail.
- Plan, define and implement the website build
- Agency management
- Deliver the company’s brand across the web function
- Optimise customer journeys and conversion
- Content management and implementation
- Create monthly reports to be circulated to key stakeholders
Establishing the Digital Function
- Help devise strategies to drive online traffic (content, CRM)
- Act as a champion for digital analytics, ensuring effective reporting is in place, insight reporting, customer journey and segment analysis
- Establish the systems and workflow to manage social and content
This is a really high profile role for the business, and will suit someone with ambitions to be a director within 3 years. Click apply now for a full role profile.