Junior Digital Designer
Truffle are looking for an exceptional Junior Designer that has had some commercial experience within a digital space, to work with an online and highstreet retailer. This is a great opportunity for a Designer with a chic, cutting edge, clean, crisp approach to work with a lovely luxury brand based in Central West London. The team are wonderful to work with, really down to earth and open to new ideas. Personality is key, they want people with fire in their belly's and strong design skills but that are extremely personable and considerate.
Basics: Designing creative, effective and response driven ecommerce content, blogs, campaigns, mailers, social etc
The Designer will be more weighted to brand presence and digital output (social, campaign, emailers, ebooks, infographics etc) however this is working very closely with print creatives and therefore a great eye for layout and how to apply print publications online is hugely appreciated.
They have a Developer in place and therefore the role is very much focused on visuals. In the longer term they would love someone that would like to get more involved in UX and strategy and therefore this is a great platform to develop within.
As a relatively young company they are still very entrepreneurial and ambitious and the role suits someone that have the same drive, passion and ambition. The right attitude is key for this role as much as the innate creative talent.
• Some experience of working within and creating e-commerce content and associated online marketing
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
• Great awareness of current and future trends, with a strong understanding of luxury branding
• Strong two-dimensional conceptual ability, with an excellent eye for typography, beautiful imagery and layout
• Ability to develop strong relationships internally and gain respect from peers
• Being a team player.
• Strong confident personality, with passion and energy
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org